Baanyan has a valuable resource base with experience and skills in technologies that are critical in providing Business solutions. Companies remain dependent on Information Technology to maximize productivity, facilitate the exchange of information internally and externally, and ensure operational efficiencies. As a result, the demand continues for qualified Information Technology (IT) professionals.
Over the years we have remained at the forefront of technology by recruiting, training and deploying top talent in emerging technologies. We have maintained elite vendor status with many of our clientele spanning various industries including Insurance, Financial Services, Government, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical.
We save clients time and money by providing a variety of solutions, including:
• Accessing specialized technical skills on a per-project basis
• Reducing payroll, benefits and personnel administration costs
• Implementing just-in-time flexible staffing models
• Reducing time-to-hire while improving quality-of-hire
• Consolidating and centrally managing temporary staffing
Our staffing core competencies include:
• Full Life-Cycle Application Development
• Software Quality Assurance & Software Quality Control
• Database Design & Administration
• Network Design, Implementation, Migration & Administration
• Data Warehousing
• Internet/Intranet Architecture
• Legacy Support & Migration
• Regulatory Compliance (FDA)
We recognize that in most cases, reducing turnover is an essential part of good human resources management. The placement teams at Baanyan Software Services take the extra steps needed to help ensure appropriate staff assignments. If you’d like to know more about these and other staffing solutions, please contact us at your convenience.
• IT Staffing Solutions: We support all IT staffing needs on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct-hire basis.
• IT Talent Management Expertise: We can help you optimize how you attract, develop and retain your IT workforce.
• IT Services: We achieve business goals through a managed, project-based or outsourced model.
• Achieve compliance with regulation reform and government mandates
• Real-time business intelligence for critical decision making
• Superior risk management and mitigation strategies
• Decreased costs and increased agility via integration and consolidation programs
• Improved transparency to enable business success
We provide complete IT Management Solutions for every industry:
• Law Firm Legal Office
• Government Agencies
• Financial Institution
• Medical practice
• Non-Profit Organization
• Insurance Agencies
The benefits of signing up for a Managed IT Solutions with Baanyan:
• Save you money—by helping minimize expensive network disasters
• Proactive Services—detect problems early and prevent them escalating.
• Access to Professional IT Staff—your own in-house IT staff
There’s a certain enthusiasm and a level of dedication that goes with working at Baanyan Software Services. And, with new regional offices and a growing need for our staffing and professional recruitment services, we’re looking for people who want to help us continue to grow.
Our outsourcing services have been designed to provide our customers with a better service than their own internal resources can deliver. Our experience is vast, our expertise is world-class and our skills are proven. Our team of experts is totally focused on delivering both operational enhancement and business security.
Here is a selection of services from our portfolio.
Application Maintenance and Support Services
Continuous change in business needs effective and efficient application support and maintenance. Therefore, managing and maintaining application can be quite a challenging task.
At Baanyan Software Services, we maintain your current IT functionality and operations to ensure the much needed edge to your business. Application maintenance and support services provide IT solutions that support organizational needs, enabling them to minimize costs, improve efficiency and create a competitive advantage. We offer flexible support models such as onsite, offsite, offshore, or a combination of any of the two to our customers.
Throughout the entire application life-cycle we provide a range of services including:
• Application Assessment and Audit (Architecture, Design, Performance)
• Application Support: Incident Investigation, Troubleshooting, and Management
• Application Maintenance: Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
• Application Enhancement: Request for Change (RFC) Implementations
• Release and Deployment Management integrated with Application Systems Management, Development and -QA services
• Preventive and Proactive Maintenance and Support
• Service Management
We make sure that stringent adherence to SLA (Service Level Agreements) is maintained. Our application management and maintenance methods make certain your systems evolve with your business, enabling you to maintain your obligations with your clients.
Our multi-year relationships with our customers are sound proof of our capabilities not only as a solution provider but also as a reliable support and maintenance partner.
We partner with some of the esteemed hosting agencies for hosting of your application infrastructure and take complete ownership of support and maintenance. We work with you to optimize the way you use your core IT infrastructures. We implement robust integrated operations that are built to IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) standards, incorporate proven technology solutions and are backed by specialist technical expertise.
We provide following service options:
Remote Hardware Monitoring Support
HP, Sun, IBM Servers—Intel based Desktops—Virtual Machines—Cloud Infrastructure
Operating System Maintenance Support
HP UX, Sun OS, Solaris, AIX, Linux, Windows—Patches, Upgrades—Software Installations
Redundancy and Disaster Recovery Implementation
Cluster Implementation at all layers (Web, Application, Database, OS)—Integration with DR Management Tools (Sanovi)
Database Administration and Management Support
Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL—Patches, Upgrades—Database Management and Monitoring—Data Migration —Backup and Archival—Database Tuning—Query Optimization—Application Deployment, Management and Monitoring Support—Web Servers (Apache, IIS)—Identity Managers, Single Sign-On (Siteminder), LDAP (Active Directory, Open LDAP)—J2EE Deployments in Application Servers—Biztalk, Sharepoint, Custom Dot Net Apps—OBIEE, ODI—Apache Hadoop.
Our teams have managed hosting environments across the world for complex and highly visible applications. Our contracts with enterprise corporations for the same have been extended from year to year should speak for itself for our capability.
The hosting environments have compliance to highest of security standards and implementation of business continuity plans and are backed up by disaster recovery centers.
These environments have hosted websites, messaging solutions, portals, complex internet/ intranet applications, content/ document repositories, security software implementations, and multi terabyte databases. These applications are hosted on a variety of hardware platforms and operating systems.
Our expertise in contract management and program management has eliminated the need for our customers to look for different vendors for different types of services.
It takes much more than just interviewing and checking references. A retained or contingent search is a strategic, dynamic process. We truly understand the needs and interests of all parties and work diligently to ensure the best outcome
Baanyan Software Services provides customized recruiting services on a contingent or retained search basis, depending on what will be most helpful to the client and the process. We’ve worked with companies ranging from Fortune 100 to new start-up organizations.
In all economic conditions, companies need to choose from industry-leading candidates. As a “career agent” we understand the need to identify and match qualified individuals to each position, and the critical importance of due diligence. Our unique recruitment process taps into a variety of hiring pools, including the working candidate. We utilize old school headhunting techniques as well as new social networking, internet aggregating, spidering, and other cutting edge methods to unveil the right prospects.
We have a specialized senior team of recruiters who provide executive search functions on a retained basis. These searches include “C-level”, SVP, VP and leadership roles. In addition, Baanyan Software Services offers a range of hiring options and can structure a contract-to-hire solution that is designed to be in the best interests of our clients and our candidates. Please contact us to discuss your specific recruitment needs.
Integrate & manage your IT investment suitability, budge & priority of the assignment.
Enabling Government to Meet The Challenges Ahead
Government at all levels has experienced an unrelenting demand to improve the delivery and infrastructure of their information technology landscapes. The primary drivers for this include:
• Enhance Transparency
• Improve Connectivity
• Deliver Services in a Timelier and More Cost Effective Manner
Government also has a pressing need to reduce the cost of providing services as the economy continues to impose drastic reductions in available revenue streams, while demand for services continues unabated. To address this need, government is looking at a variety of options which include:
• Greater reliance on professional services contingent labor
• Consolidation of facilities
• Cost sharing
• Improvement in the delivery of services
• Upgrading outdated technologies
• Implementing solutions that are simpler and more cost effective to maintain
Baanyan has been a trusted partner to government
• US Federal Government
• US State and Local Government
• International agencies
Vendor on Site
For large staffing needs, we provide a vendor on site solution to handle hiring, training, employee questions and any other HR needs. Our on-site staff is trained to address daily staffing issues as well as project management.
Baanyan’s vendor program is one of the ways we partner with our clients to ensure appropriate, efficient staffing and best practices in hiring and employee management. Our on-site manager can provide staff for all your office and production needs, including:
• Accounting and Finance
• Customer Service
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Inventory Control
• Research & Analysis
For large staffing placement needs, please contact our vendor on site team at